The Center for Eukaryotic Gene Regulation was well represented at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on Mechanisms of Eukaryotic Transcription, held August 20 – September 2 of 2017. Drs. Bai, Gilmour, Pugh and Reese delivered talks. Postdocs Will Lai and Chitvan Mittal and graduate student Mandy Du presented posters. This is one of the premiere meetings in the transcription field and it is quite an accomplishment for young investigators such as Dr. Bai, to be invited to give a talk. Congratulations Dr. Bai!
- Bai, Lu, “Genome-wide study of nucleosome-depleting factors in budding yeast” [talk]
- Gilmour, David, “A CTD of RNA polymerase II composed solely of consensus heptads is sufficient for Drosophila development and viability” [talk]
- Pugh, B. Franklin, “Studies on the yeast epigenome” [talk]
- Reese, Joseph, “The elongation factor Spt4/5 directly regulates RNA polymerase II transcription through the nucleosome” [talk]
- Du, Manyu, “Long-distance gene regulation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae” [poster]
- Lai, William, “Genome-wide determinants of sequence-specific DNA binding of general regulatory factors” [poster]
- Mittal, Chitvan, “Factor organization and chromatin landscape at ribosomal protein genes” [poster]